Health & Safety
Fully trained uniformed staff are on-board to help to supervise and assist children playing at Pirate Pete's. Staff however, are not child-minders and it is therefore the responsibility of parents/guardians to look after their own children. Every visitor to Pirate Pete's is booked in and out at reception, by means of our security gate and key areas are continuously monitored by close circuit television. We adhere to all legal requirements regarding the employment of adults working with children.
Simple Rules to Follow:
- Children must be accompanied by a responsible adult/guardian for the duration of their session at Pirate Pete's.
- Pirate Pete's Limited does not accept responsibility for the supervision of children. Parents/guardians are responsible for the behaviour and well being of the child in their care, and must maintain supervision of their children at all times.
- Pirate Pete's play leaders will supervise the play equipment and help maximize children's enjoyment from the play experience, they are not however a replacement for parental supervision.
- A height restriction of 5ft 2in (162cm) has been made for the safety and enjoyment of all children.
- Food (including crisps, sweets, chewing gum) and drinks are not allowed on play equipment.
- Jewellery, belts, watches and other items with sharp edges should not be worn when playing on equipment.
- Children must remove shoes before playing on equipment, socks must be worn at all times.
- We recommend to parents that children wear long sleeves & trousers.
- Disorderly or disruptive behaviour causing offence or concern to other customers or Pirate Pete's staff will not be tolerated, children displaying such behaviour may be asked to leave.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises at Pirate Pete's.